We work with you to configure a van with options that meet your needs and requirements when transporting Pharmaceutical, Medical or Cannabis products.
Fill out the form to get a quote or Call us today at (530) 924-5575
Transporting your products safely is critical to the success of your business. With changing regulations and the need for keeping your medicines temperature controlled during transit, you need affordable and reliable solutions. The good news is that you have options that are more affordable than you think. At Nor Cal Vans we have been converting vans for over 30 years, and we have already designed a custom solution to meet the transportation needs of small pharmacies.
OUR BASE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Full Front Composite Partition behind Driver/Passenger Seats
- Steel Cage with Walls, Roof, Flooring, and Rear Locking Door
- LED Cargo Interior Lighting
- Locking Security Box
- Rear Loading Deposit Safe
- Rear Cargo Air Conditioner
- Insulated Interiors
- Side Container Door Access
- Back-Up Alarm
- Vehicle Alarm System with GPS and Remote Start
- Steps and Running Boards
- Solid Double Locking Rear Door
Refrigerated Van Features:
Vanco Insulated Interior with Additional Insulation
- Sealed insulation design guarantees zero moisture and consistent insulation ratings. The result is reliable temperatures and the avoidance of moisture and unpleasant odors that are common in other types of refrigerated liners.
Volta-Air Pluto Refrigeration Unit
- Entirely 12V electric refrigeration unit that does not need the engine compressor to run, saving you fuel and future maintenance costs.
Telematics Alarm, Temperature, and GPS Monitoring System
- Tracking system allows Drivers to monitor and manage cargo temperature controls, responds to alarms, and can be notified for maintenance check-ups wherever they may be.
Secure Transport (Cannabis)
Transporting your product safely and legally is critical to the success of your business. With the new California regulations in place, you may feel trapped, as though hiring an armored car is your only real option. The good news is that you have options that are more affordable than you think. At Nor Cal Vans we have been converting vans for over 30 years, and we have already designed a custom solution to meet the transportation needs of the Cannabis industry.
We can also convert your existing van assuming certain conditions. We are happy to talk with you to determine if your existing vehicle qualifies.